The Community Partner Program connects residents with various community resources through collaboration with state public benefit programs.
We are equipped to help you determine your individual needs, what services you may qualify for, connect you with service providers, and guide you through the application process.
Let us help you apply for public benefits:
- SNAP Food Benefits - Helps families and individuals to buy food for good health.
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program - Helps pregnant, breastfeeding women, and families with young children under 5 to buy healthy foods.
- TANF Cash Help - Helps pay for food, housing, clothing, utilities, transportation, and other basic needs.
- Health Care (Medicaid and CHIP) - Helps pay for medical bills and medications.
- Health Texas Women - Helps pay for health exams, screenings, and birth control.
- Long-term Care Services - Helps seniors and people with chronic disease, illness, or disability