How can I submit a service request?

You can submit service requests by calling our Community Assistance Line at 713-455-8104 during normal business hours. For assistance after hours, please call us at 713-455-0062. You can also submit a service request online.

Show All Answers

1. Are your parks pet friendly?
2. Can I take my pet to the splash pads?
3. Is the Ferry open?
4. How can I submit a service request?
5. Are you closed for the holiday?
6. How can I make a reservation at one of your parks?
7. I have a question about a specific park, whom can I call?
8. Is the Tunnel open?
9. When do you open splash pads?